CELEBRATE YOUR DAY WITH US!
For more information, email email@example.com or leave a voicemail at 724.452.9122 x233.
You will receive a response within 2 business days.
ALL PARTIES INCLUDE:
- A Party facilitator that will assist you and your guests while at the YMCA.
- The use of the full Community Room for the entire party time.
- A t-shirt for the birthday child.
- Use of a flatbed to bring in and take out party items.
- First 30 minutes and last 30 minutes of the party are spent in the Community Room.
WAYS YOU CAN CELEBRATE
Swim & Gym Parties
- 3 hour party includes up to 20 children of any age ($220.00)
Participants will spend 2 hours engaged in an activity and the remaining time will be spent in the Community Room (parent/host directed activities). Choose from either 2 hours in the Aquatics Center or 1 hour in the Aquatics Center & 1 hour in the Gymnasium. If choosing the gym, please choose two activities from the following: Soccer, Obstacle Course (best suited for ages 5 & younger), Basketball, Relay Race, Scooter Hockey, Scooters or Kids Clubhouse (ages 12 and under only, socks required).
- 2 hour party includes up to 20 children of any age ($180.00)
Participants will spend 1 hour engaged in an activity and the remaining time will be spent in the Community Room (parent/host directed activities). Choose to spend 1 hour in either the Aquatics Center or the Gymnasium. If choosing the gym, please choose two activities from the following: Soccer, Obstacle Course (best suited for ages 5 & younger), Basketball, Relay Race, Scooter Hockey, Scooters or Kids Clubhouse (ages 12 and under only, socks required).
2 hour party includes up to 10 children, ages 5+ years old ($180.00)
Participants will spend 1 hour engaged in an activity and the remaining time will be spent in the Community Room (parent/host directed activities). Options include
- Nerf® Games: Invite your closest friends to the challenge as you test your blasting skills to the extreme with competitive Nerf action! We will provide the safety glasses, Nerf guns & darts, and targets. You provide the friendly competition!
- Canvas Creations: Put the ART in PARTY as we paint a canvas masterpiece! We’ll provide the canvas, washable tempera paint, stencil and paint supplies; you bring your creativity! Let’s CREATE & CELEBRATE!
DAYS & TIMES TO CELEBRATE
End time depends on duration of package (details above).
- Fridays*: 6:00PM-8:00PM/9:00PM
(*Warm Water Pool closed 6:00-7:00PM; Sprays may be on)
- Saturdays*: 1:00PM-3:00PM/4:00PM or 5:00PM-7:00PM (2 hr party only)
(*Warm Water Pool closed 1:00-2:00PM; Sprays may be on)
- Sundays: 11:00AM-1:00PM/2:00PM
Reserving a Party
- Must be a member of the Rose E. Schneider Family YMCA or Butler YMCA.
- Date can be reserved no less than 2 weeks but no more than 2 calendar months prior.
- The signed announcement & final counts are due no less than 2 weeks prior to the party date.
- A party is not finalized until a confirmation email is received. Upon confirmation:
– Payment for the party will be scheduled to draft on the Monday prior to the party date.
– A $25.00 service fee will be assessed to reschedule or cancel a party.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to check/reserve a date or with any questions.
- The tables are rectangular; approximately 2ft x 6ft and seat 6 comfortably (8 max).
- Decorations may not be put on any walls (except Community Room divider) or hung from the sprinklers/ceiling. Pinatas and confetti are not permitted.
- The host is responsible for the behavior of all party guests; all facility rules & polices apply.
- The YMCA is not responsible for any personal injuries which occur during a party, or for lost or stolen items.
- The YMCA assumes no responsibility for personal belongings & valuables.
- The host may arrive 30 minutes prior to the party to set-up. Clean-up, including removal of all decorations, must be completed within 30 minutes of the scheduled end time or a $100.00 Clean-Up Fee may be assessed.
- The host will be held liable for any damages made to the facility. If damages are reported by the Facilitator, a $200.00 Damage Fee will be assessed.
- All participants & guests must wear proper attire. Shoes must be worn at all times in the facility unless in the Aquatics Center or Kids Clubhouse.
- Food and drink are only permitted in the Community Room (nuts are not permitted) and can be delivered here. Remember to bring paper products, cutlery, candles, etc.
- Plan to have at least one adult in the pool, within arm’s reach, for every 3 children.
- Swimming will be during YMCA open swim time, therefore other members may be in the pool.
- All children ages 12 years and younger must participate in a swimming skills assessment and will be provided a colored wristband based on their swimming ability. Please reference our Test, Mark & Protect Flyer for complete program details.
- ONLY US Coast Guard approved Life Jackets are permitted; Children needing assistance must be accompanied in the pool by an adult.
- Only goggles covering the eyes will be permitted. No snorkel masks or pool toys.
- Children not yet toilet trained need to wear a swimming diaper. Regular diapers are not permitted. Swim diapers can be purchased at the Membership Services Desk for $2.00.
- If the pool your party is using would need to be closed, you will be asked to move your party to one of the other pools. If the whole Aquatics Center is closed for any reason, the Facilitator will suggest other activities in the Gymnasium. A refund will not be given.
- The use of still/video cameras in the Aquatics Center is prohibited, including cell phones