LEARN TO TEACH
SAFETY AROUND WATER
YMCA Swim Lesson Instructor Training
This course provides participants with the basic knowledge and skills to teach YMCA swim lessons to parent-child pairs, preschoolers, youth and adults. It includes both land and pool sessions and lesson planning, teaching methodology, class organization, class components and skills for the YMCA progressive program.
- Be at least 16 years of age on the last day of scheduled course.
(must provide proof of age).
- Current Certifications: CPR Professional Rescuer, First Aid, AED and Oxygen Administration (must provide proof).
- Must register with YUSA and the Rose E. Schneider Family YMCA.
- Registration is open through September 21, 2018.
- Registration fee: Members $200 | Non-Members $225
Class Dates: (must attend all classes)
- Saturday, September 22, 2018 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Sunday, September 23, 2018 8:00AM-5:00PM
Questions? Contact Karen Guise, Senior Program Director:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 724-452-9122 x230