LIVING THE CAUSE
GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY
In April we will be collecting items for the Autism Caring Center:
- Inexpensive ear buds
- Gluten free pretzels
- Gluten free fruit snacks
A gluten free diet is commonly recommended for those on the autism spectrum, and inexpensive ear-buds are offered to individuals who use technology devices.
Contact information for the Autism Caring Center:
Questions about Living the Cause Community Outreach?
Please contact: Ashley Vranick, Youth & Family Director
724.452.9122 x217 | email@example.com
The Autism Caring Center was founded by two parents who recognized the need for additional support & encouragement for families and individuals with autism. With more than 10 years of experience in autism advocacy and training, the Autism Caring Center staff can offer personal experience and professional skills to the communities that they serve.
The Autism Caring Center provides:
- Consultations by telephone or in-person to support individuals and families in their need for resources and information
- Autism training for schools, community groups, and businesses. Training is provided at no charge to non-profit organizations.
- Monthly support groups for parents and individuals throughout Southwestern PA.
- Social events for individuals with ASD, their families and friends.
- Advocacy services including IEP meeting support & court testimony.