WELCOME TO CAMP!
We are so very glad you have chosen us to care for your child or children for this upcoming summer! On this page is the necessary paperwork to assist you with registration for this year’s summer day camp.
- Camp begins on Monday, June 4, 2018.
- Registration is open! Online Registration Instructions
- Please be sure to confirm your camp weeks when registering.
Seneca Valley is still in session the first week of summer camp.
- Stay up-to-date with Camp Rose by registering your mobile phone number for Remind 101 text messages! https://www.remind.com/join/e8bb88
- 2018 Summer Day Camp Field Trip Schedule
- Camp Parent Handbook 2018
- Summer Day Camp Waiver
- Change Request Form (online) | Change Request Form (printable)
- Daily Schedules: Monday-Wednesday (regular), Friday (regular), Monday-Wednesday (rainy day)
Jr. Counselor Information
2018 Camp fees are as follows
- Weekly Non-refundable deposits to hold a spot: $25.00
- Weekly rate: $185.00 per camper
- Weekly rate with Sibling Discount: $170.00 per additional camper
- Cancellation fee: $25.00
Camp Hours of Operation
- Camp will run for 12 weeks; June 4 – August 24, 2018, between 7:00AM-6:00PM. *Camp will not be in session on Wednesday, July 4, 2018.
- A late fee will be charged for each participant not picked up by 6:00PM; $10 per every 5 minutes past 6:00PM.
Also, please mark your calendars and attend our Summer Day Camp Orientation on Wednesday, May 30, 2018,
6:30PM-7:30PM. At this meeting you will have a chance to meet the staff, learn more about the schedule and get your child comfortable and ready for camp! We hope to see everyone there!
Please feel free to contact Karen Guise, Senior Program Director, at 724-452-9122, x230 or firstname.lastname@example.org at any point with questions or comments.