WELCOME TO CAMP!
We are so very glad you have chosen us to care for your child or children for this upcoming summer! On this page is the necessary paperwork to assist you with registration for this year’s summer day camp.
Registration for camp begins on Monday, March 6, 2017.
Online Registration Instructions – new (and easier!) online process for 2017!
Camp begins on Monday, June 5, 2017.
- 2017 Field Trip Schedule
- 2017 Parent Handbook
- Summer Day Camp Waiver
- Change Request Form (online) | Change Request Form (printable)
L.I.T. / C.I.T. Information
Camp fees are as follows:
- Weekly Non-refundable deposits to hold a spot: $25.00
- Weekly rate: $175.00 per camper
- Weekly rate with Sibling Discount: $160.00 per additional camper
- Cancellation fee: $25.00
Camp Hours of Operation:
- Camp will run for 11 weeks; June 5 – August 18, 2017, between 7:00AM-6:00PM. *Camp will not be in session on Tuesday, July 4, 2017.
- A late fee will be charged for each participant not picked up by 6:00PM; $10 per every 5 minutes past 6:00PM.
We have just been made aware that Seneca Valley School District will be delaying the start of the 2017-2018 school year by two weeks. We will be working diligently to accommodate for the extended weeks.
Also, please mark your calendars and attend our Summer Day Camp Orientation on Wednesday, May 31, 2017,
6:30-7:30PM. At this meeting you will have a chance to meet the staff, learn more about the schedule and get your child comfortable and ready for camp! We hope to see everyone there!
Please feel free to contact Karen Guise, Senior Program Director, at 724-452-9122, x230 or email@example.com at any point with questions or comments.