WELCOME TO CAMP!
We are so very glad you have chosen us to care for your child or children for this upcoming summer! On this page is the necessary paperwork to assist you with registration for this year’s summer day camp.
Registration is open!
Online Registration Instructions – new (and easier!) online process for 2017!
Camp begins on Monday, June 5, 2017.
- 2017 Field Trip Schedule
- Camp parent handbook 2017
- Summer Day Camp Waiver
- Change Request Form (online) | Change Request Form (printable)
L.I.T. / C.I.T. Information
Camp fees are as follows:
- Weekly Non-refundable deposits to hold a spot: $25.00
- Weekly rate: $175.00 per camper
- Weekly rate with Sibling Discount: $160.00 per additional camper
- Cancellation fee: $25.00
Camp Hours of Operation:
- Camp will run for 11 weeks; June 5 – August 18, 2017, between 7:00AM-6:00PM. *Camp will not be in session on Tuesday, July 4, 2017.
- A late fee will be charged for each participant not picked up by 6:00PM; $10 per every 5 minutes past 6:00PM.
- Grades: entering Kindergarten through 6th grade.
- Hours: 7:30AM-5:30PM
- Breakfast & a snack are included; lunch must be packed & brought with camper.
- Activities include: Phys. Ed., art, swimming, movie and much more!
- Maximum enrollment is 60 campers per day. Space is limited; as additional counselors become available, campers will be added from the waitlist.
- Camp Dates & Fees: $125 per camper, per week.
WEEK 1: August 21-25, 2017
WEEK 2: August 28 – September 1, 2017
Also, please mark your calendars and attend our Summer Day Camp Orientation on Wednesday, May 31, 2017,
6:30-7:30PM. At this meeting you will have a chance to meet the staff, learn more about the schedule and get your child comfortable and ready for camp! We hope to see everyone there!
Please feel free to contact Karen Guise, Senior Program Director, at 724-452-9122, x230 or email@example.com at any point with questions or comments.