Join us for our International Yoga Day Celebration on Thursday, June 21st.
Classes are free to the community! Light snacks and refreshments in the lobby all day.
|Special Tabata Yoga
|Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
||Sophia & Ray
|Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
|*Outside classes are weather permitting; if moved indoors, classes will be held in Studio B.
Reserve your spot in these classes at the Membership Desk!
For more information, please contact Kathy Hensler, Healthy Living Director, at 724.452.9122 x226 or email@example.com
TEACHERS: We value what you do for our children and we want to express that with this Personal Training Special! For the entire month of June, bring your Teacher ID Card to the membership desk and receive 20% off 12 individual training sessions.
Additionally, you will be entered into a drawing to win a “Fitness Party” for your class during the 2018-2019 school year. A Certified Personal Trainer will visit your classroom and kids will participate in activities that will teach them about the importance of exercise and healthy eating. They will learn that fitness is fun!
June Special: (Member / Non-Member)
(12) 30-minute sessions ($264 / $360)
(12) 45-minute sessions ($396 / $492)
(12) 60-minute sessions ($528 / $624)
Questions? Please contact Kathy Hensler, Healthy Living Director:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 724.452.9122 x226
Sunday, June 24, 2018 1:00-3:00PM
Come and participate in our SUPER FUN family event.
Show off your SUPER SPEED while dressed like your favorite SUPER HERO!
- Spiderman will be there!
- Fun for all ages, strollers are permitted!
- Best costume will win a prize!
- Activities, music and food!
- Walk or run, it’s untimed!
Arrival time: 1:00PM
First race heat begins: 1:30PM
Early Registration: June 1-21, 2018
Program fee (per family): Member $25 | Non-Member $35
Regular Registration: June 22-24, 2018
Program fee (per family): Member $30 | Non-Member $40
Questions? Contact Carrie Ohorodnyk, Executive Director:
email@example.com | 724.452.9122 x232
Registration for Y Kids Academy opens February 12th. Check out our new addition this year: Optional Extended Day Preschool!!!
Our Senior project request form is now available online at: http://rose.bcfymca.org/senior-project-request-form/
Please keep in mind:
- Each senior project request will be evaluated by a YMCA program director. Based on YMCA policies and project description the program director may or may not choose to accept the project. If a project is accepted or more information is needed the student will be contacted at that time.
- The YMCA will only choose projects that meet the mission and purpose of the Rose E. Schneider Family YMCA.
- Student projects wishing to solely rent space in the building will not be allowed without a Certificate of Liability.
- Senior Project Fundraisers or Projects that charge an admission fee will not be considered.
Printable Flyer: Blood Pressure Self-Monitoring Program
Questions about any of these programs? Please contact Sandy Ihlenfeld at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724.452.9122 x219
Just a little update from our 2017 Model Convention. Rose E. Schneider had an amazing showing at Model this year. After a rough day on Friday, our delegates were able to step up and show all Pennsylvania what we can do.
Three of our bills were passed, two of them by first year students!
Two of our delegates were awarded the best Committee Chair!
And our very own Rishin Sharma is 2018 Speaker of the House!
Congratulations, Rose E. Schneider delegation!
Achievement Tracker (printable)
At the Y, swimming is a life skill. Our swim lessons prepare kids of all ages to stay safe and have fun in the water, building strong swimmers and confident kids. We believe members of all ages can learn to swim by nurturing their skills and building confidence in the water! Our new lessons follow along the stages of life and everyone starts at the same point regardless of how old they are. Our new focus will be water safety rather than guided discovery.
Watch the testimonial below of how swim lessons at the Y saved a little girl’s life!
New Swim Lesson Brochure
Contact Michelle Gonzalez, Aquatics Director:
email@example.com | 724.452.9122 x218