- 2018 Special Events
- Seniors for Safe Driving (8/18, 10/11, 12/13)
- A Little Bit Of Love – Sewing for the Homeless (8/23)
- Celebrating National Senior Citizens Day (8/24)
- Program Expo & Food Truck Round Up! (8/24)
- Aquatics Center Maintenance (8/26-9/3)
- Healthy Living Nutrition Seminars
-DASH: Dietary Approach to Stop Hypertension (8/28)
-Food Shopping, Preparation, & Cooking (9/25)
-Heart Healthy Eating for Life (10/30)
-Reducing Sodium Intake (11/27)
- Facility Closure: Labor Day (9/3)
- Fall/Winter/Spring Hours of Operation begin 9/7:
Mon.-Fri. 5:30AM-10:00PM | Sat. 5:30AM-8:00PM | Sun. 8:00AM-3:00PM
- 3rd Annual Color Course (9/8)
- Casino Royale (9/15)
- Talk Saves Lives: Prevent Suicide in Our Community (9/20)
- 18th Annual Fore the Children Golf Classic (9/24)
- Member Appreciation Week, August 13th – 17th
- Saturday, October 20th: Trunk or Treat
- Saturday, November 17th: Family Fall Ball
- Saturday, December 15th: Brunch with Santa
Event details will be available on the individual flyers.
Seniors for Safe Driving*: Register Online
*Seniors for Safe Driving registration IS NOT through the YMCA. The link above will take you to their website.
No registration required – just show up!
Questions? Contact Ashley Vranick, Youth & Family Director:
724-452-9122 x217 or email@example.com
*Online Tickets for Casino Royale are only available through Eventbrite. The link above will take you to their website.