SAVE THE DATES:
- Healthy Living Nutrition Seminars
-Reducing Sodium Intake (Sept. 18 & Sept. 20)
-Food Shopping, Preparation & Cooking (Oct. 19 & Oct. 24)
-Heart Healthy Eating for Life (Nov. 14 & Nov. 16)
- Active Older Adult Square Dance (Sept. 21)
- Seniors for Safe Driving (October 5, December 7)
- American Red Cross Babysitting Courses (October 9)
- Casino Royale (October 13)
- Cyclethon (October 15)
- American Red Cross CPR/AED & First Aid Certifications (November)
Seniors for Safe Driving*: Register Online
*Seniors for Safe Driving registration IS NOT through the YMCA. The link above will take you to their website.
Benefiting the Strong Kids Campaign, which provides opportunities to kids and families in our community to participate in YMCA programs and membership. Don’t gamble with our kids’ future.
Join us for a night of entertainment including: Casino Games, Raffles, Cocktails, and Hors d’oeuvres – All for a Great Cause!
Tickets available in-house and online: https://ymcacasinoroyale2017.eventbrite.com/