How to use our schedules & guides:
Registration Information Sheets include details of all programs that require registration. These are categorized by age groups, will available two weeks before member registration begins and will remain through the first week of the session.
Program Guides include descriptions of all the classes available and are updated with each session.
Facility Schedules are in block format and include all classes that permit drop-ins and will be available one week before the session starts. The schedules for the Aquatics Center, Gymnasium, Pickleball and Healthy Living classes can be found on the Facility Schedules page!
*The Visitors Guide includes Facility Hours & Closures, Session & Registration Dates, Staff Contact Information and Membership Information. It will be updated as needed, not with each session. (revised: 7/26/18)
*Group Exercise Classes are free! No registration required!
- Preschool, Youth & Teen Program Guide (revised 7/20/18)
- Adult, Active Older Adult, & New to Exercise Program Guide (revised 7/26/18)
FALL I: SEPTEMBER 2 – OCTOBER 27, 2018
- Preschool, Youth & Teen Registration Information (revised 8/16/18)
- Adult, Active Older Adult, & New to Exercise Registration Information (revised 8/16/18)
SUMMER II: JULY 15 – SEPTEMBER 1, 2018
- Preschool, Youth & Teen Registration Information
- Adult, Active Older Adult, & New to Exercise Registration Information