How to use our schedules & guides:
NEW for Fall II: The new & improved Program Guides combine the previous Registration Information Sheets into the Program Guides, resulting in one convenient document for Preschool, Youth/Teens, and Adults/Active Older Adults/New to Exercisers!
Program Guides now include include registration information, class details, and descriptions of all programs that running during that session (whether or not registration is required); excluding Water Fitness Class descriptions which will now be on the back of the that facility schedule. The Program Guides are categorized into three program groups: Preschool, Youth/Teens, and Adults/Active Older Adults/New to Exercisers.
Facility Schedules are in block format and include all classes that permit drop-ins and will be available one week before the session starts. The schedules for the Aquatics Center, Water Fitness Classes, Gymnasium, Pickleball, Land Group Exercise classes, Small Group Training & Chronic Disease Programs can be found on the Facility Schedules page!
*The Visitors Guide includes Facility Hours & Closures, Session & Registration Dates, Staff Contact Information and Membership Information. It will be updated as needed, not with each session. (revised: 9/27/18)
*Group Exercise Classes are free! No registration required!
FALL II: OCTOBER 28 – DECEMBER 22, 2018
- Preschool Program Guide – FALL II
- Youth & Teen Program Guide – FALL II
- Adult/Active Older Adult/New To Exercise Program Guide – FALL II
FALL I: SEPTEMBER 2 – OCTOBER 27, 2018
- Preschool, Youth & Teen Registration Information (revised 8/16/18)
- Preschool, Youth & Teen Program Guide (revised 8/24/18)
- Adult, Active Older Adult, & New to Exercise Registration Information (revised 8/16/18)
- Adult, Active Older Adult, & New to Exercise Program Guide (revised 7/26/18)